Our mission statement for Port Vale FC Foundation Trust is: ‘To create opportunities through football and sport/recreation to engage, motivate and inspire people from all sections of our community, helping them to fulfil their potential.’
Our Values are: P.R.I.D.E
- Progressive: To deliver professional, quality, safe, affordable services to all users.
- Respectful: Respect and listen to the views of children, young people, adults and our partners.
- Inclusive: Provide opportunities that empower and engage all users in our community
- Determined: Invest in and support staff to enable development and progression.
- Excellent: Provide excellent communication and customer care/ service
In order to fulfil our mission, we are actively looking to contribute to local, regional and national priorities, using the Port Vale Football Club Foundation Trust brand to positively impact on a range of agendas such as physical activity, health, community safety, community cohesion and employment skills.
To focus and influence the Port Vale FC Foundation Trust in achieving our mission whilst supporting and tackling local priorities, our work is categorised under four core areas:
Under each of our areas, we also identify a number of priorities for Port Vale FC Foundation Trust that are aligned to various local, regional and national plans and strategies – ensuring that our work contributes to the wider strategic context for Sport, Health, Education and Inclusion.