The Port Vale Foundation is committed to increase opportunities for people of all ages and abilities to participate in sport and physical activity.
We like to start early: we believe that helping them learn about the importance of maintaining their health and wellbeing is vital for their futures.
That’s why we provide fun and engaging programmes for Nursery and Early Years Foundation Stage children that encourage them to learn and develop crucial skills.
The Baby Boomers programme offers:
- A programme designed specifically for nursery and EYFS children
- A fantastic first experience of PE and sport sessions
- Support for the EYFS practitioner through a unique teaching philosophy
- An environment where every child’s learning is constantly supported
- Sessions underpinning EYFS development
- The development of a range of fundamental, transferable skills, including team work
- Increased child confidence, relationships and social understanding
- Cross-curricular links
- Certificate and sticker rewards
For more information, please contact Danielle Woolridge by calling
01782 757066 or emailing email@example.com