Once school has finished, children can stay active and play sport by taking part in one of our after school clubs. The aim is to increase the activity levels ensuring everybody is able to access quality sporting provision that is safe and offers value for money. Your School can select from a number of sporting activities or we can design a bespoke programme to cater to your needs.
Who it is targeted at?
Foundation, KS1 and KS2
What are the outcomes/benefits?
- Opportunities to stay active after the school day
- increased confidence and self-esteem
- improved social and team working skills
- improved decision making
Benefits for School?
- A qualified coach delivering sessions to ensure consistency
- Management of schools teams or ability to free school staff from duties
- Silver Partner School Package
- Schools folder each term including – session plan, qualifications, CRB, insurance
- Fundraising Opportunity
What does it cost?
- £2 per child, per session (this could be charged to the parents and collected by PVF Staff)
- £25 per session for a term block (6 weeks)
- £20 per session for a full academic year
Football, Cricket, Dance, Netball, Basketball, Multi-skills, Tag Rugby, indoor athletics
(list not exhaustive, enquire for more details)