All schools who partner with us and sign an academic year-long service level agreement with the foundation will be considered as a partner school and will receive the following benefits they will not get anywhere else:
- A minimum of one player and mascot appearance per year.
- A free sponsorship event to raise money for the school with proceeds split 50/50 between school and Foundation.
- Exclusive invites to Foundation Festivals and English Football League tournaments.
- Signed Port Vale FC Merchandise for giveaways or raffles.
- Exclusive complimentary tickets for all pupils to PVFC/Foundation designated Partner School Matches.
- Use of Foundation corporate match day box and hospitability for 2 staff at a PVFC game.
- Support with funding and funded programmes.
All schools who sign an academic year-long service level agreement with the foundation that includes a full or half day delivery package will be considered as our Gold Partner School and will receive all of the above benefits and the added extras below:
- First priority for delivery of all funded (free) programmes
- Stadium Ground Tour (when available)
- An Ultimate Matchday Experience (worth £160)
- Tailored CPD/Staff Workshop
- Invite to a termly focus group meeting
- Signed match shirt for school
- Cashback after school club
- Matchday ticket fundraising programme