Port Vale Foundation offer a variety of football and multi sports coaching sessions based around the FUNdamentals, confidence building and other learning outcomes for curriculum time or after school activities.
Who is it targeted at?
Young people aged 5 + in special schools, mainstream schools, alternative education and pupil referral units.
What are the outcomes?
- lmproved skills
- lmproved confidence and self esteem
- Friendships and sense of belonging
- Healthy and active lifestyle
- Improved pupil awareness of and own personal mental health wellbeing.
Who is it delivered by?
Our specialist disability inclusive coaches.
What does it cost?
Each course is planned specifically to the needs of the group. Therefore price is dependent on location, numbers, group needs and hours required. However we do try to follow mainstream prices.
These programmes would also include:
- Meeting a Port Vale FC player
- A ground tour of Vale Park
- A mascot visit from Boomer
- Complimentary match tickets
- Match day experiences